Specialist services for nuclear industry sites
- Design facility including full CAD integration with the customers design and drawing facilities.
- Manufacture, installation and testing of lifting and height safety equipment.
- Site and workshop proof load testing and LOLER examination of lifting and height safety equipment.
- Free to use certification portal.
Familiarity with specific nuclear industry challenges
- Provision of detailed design calculations, incorporating nuclear industry standards and specifications.
- Surface protection and weather protecting for specific environments.
- Special control systems including remote radio control to allow efficient and safe operations.
- Rigorous health and safety requirements, requiring provision of skilled, trained, qualified engineers backed up by RAMS and crane planners.
- Quality management, including quality plans, welding control and testing procedures.
Explore case studies of our completed projects
Providing equipment at 12 different nuclear industry sites
A selection of our industry customers includes: