Specialist services for steel sites
- Design facility including full CAD integration with the customers design and drawing facilities.
- Manufacture, installation and testing of lifting and height safety equipment.
- Site proof load testing and LOLER examination of lifting and height safety equipment.
- Site servicing, crane repairs, modernisations and modifications,
- Free to use certification portal.
Familiarity with specific steel industry challenges
- Surface protection and weather protecting for outdoor corrosive environments.
- Rigorous health and safety requirements, requiring provision of skilled, trained, qualified engineers backed up by RAMS and crane planners.
- Timely deliveries, deadlines and completions.
- Quality management, including quality plans, welding control and testing procedures.
Providing equipment at over 20 steel industry sites
A selection of our industry customers includes: