Specialist services for power generation sites
- Design facility including full CAD integration with the customers design and drawing facilities.
- Manufacture, installation and testing of lifting and height safety equipment.
- Site proof load testing and LOLER examination of lifting and height safety equipment.
- Free to use certification portal.
Familiarity with specific power generation industry challenges
- Surface protection and weather protecting for outdoor corrosive environments.
- Rigorous health and safety requirements, requiring provision of skilled, trained, qualified engineers backed up by RAMS and crane planners.
- Timely deliveries, deadlines and completions.
- Quality management, including quality plans, welding control and testing procedures.
Explore case studies of our completed power generation projects
Over 50 different UK power generation sites and many overseas sites
We have Provided equipment at over 50 different UK power generation sites and many overseas sites including UAE, Brazil, US, Sudan, Saudi Arabia