LA 10 250 10 – 250kg Load Arrester
- The cable load arresters are used to stop the failing of a load (basketball hoop, ramp lighting, industrial machines etc…) for a short distance in case of:
- A break of chain or cable for hoisting the load.
- A failure of the retaining elements of the load.
- Load arresters designed to stop the fall of a load with a maximum weight of 250kg.
- Length available: 10m.
- Casings made up of high impact strength polymer, nearly indestructible; to prevent breakage.
- Galvanised steel wire rope 4.8mm dia.
- Multi-ratchet quick fall arrest system.
- Integrated shock absorber, which reduces the efforts on the structure.
- Reduced fall arrest distance.
- Maximum 60 cycles per day.
|Product Code||Length||Load Capacity||Weight|
|LA 10 250 10||10||200||4.15|