The Di-electric range was designed to protect operators working in an environment with potential electric hazards. This range allows the wearer to be protected against an accidental contact with a current (in combination with appropriate equipment: gloves, helmet, shoes/boots, clothes). All the metal parts are electrically insulated thanks to a special polymer that can withstand a maximal voltage of 14 kV.
FA 30 405 15 – 1.5m Di-electric Forked Shock Absorbing Lanyard
- All metal parts are electrically insulated. Complete with textile loop one end, scaffold hook other end.
- Length: 1.5 mtr.
- Webbing Width: 30mm.
- Shock Absorber Width: 45mm.
- Max User Weight: 100 KG.
- Conformity: BS EN 355 + VG 11.063.
- Max. Dielectric Resistance: 14 kV.
- Material: Webbing: Polyester / Fittings: Polymer Coated