Sparks, molten metal splashes & grinding can quickly damage polyamide or polyester typically used in the construction of standard harnesses, lanyards and shock absorbers. Our complete Fire Free range includes anchorage lanyards, fall arrest systems, lanyards, harness; designed with specific webbing. It provides comprehensive protection to users working at height in this particular type of environment. The straps of this range were tested in static resistance after exposures to splashes of molten metal. The webbing can withstand temperatures up to 371°C without any damage.
FA 40 400 15 – 1.5m Flame Resistant Y Forked Webbing Lanyard
- Flame resistant webbing can withstand temperatures up to 371°C and withstand splashes of molten metal.
- Fitted with karabiner and scaffold hooks.
- Length: 1.5 mtr.
- Webbing Width: 45mm.
- Shock Absorber Width: 45mm.
- Max User Weight: 100 KG.
- Conformity: BS EN 355, ISO 9150, ISO 15025.
- Material: Webbing: Aramid / Fittings: